Missionettes five fold purpose is:
- To win girls to Jesus Christ, through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us – developing girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Missionettes is a ministry tool to help fulfill the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. It is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Missionettes provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. The girls learn life applications from Bible stories, memorizing Bible verses, hands-on projects, discussion groups, missions, and Bible reading. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with dedicated women who encourage them to be spiritual leaders.
Missionettes meet every Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Missionettes Building which is located on the left side of the old church sanctuary.
The Missionettes Coordinator is Katherine Stewart. If you are looking for an exciting, fun-filled, Christ-centered girls club, you’re in the right place…
“Whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good
If there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise,
think on these things.”